Saturday, September 17, 2011

Go Noles!

Time for our annual trip to Tallahassee to see the Noles! Thursday, I picked up the girls from school and started the 5 hour drive to Tallahasse. I didn't get any pictures from the tailgate, which is probably a good thing, but I did manage to get some cute pictures of the girls. Pool Time!
Maysie chose to sit in the rocking chair...she had no interest in swimming.
This is the face that Maysie makes when she is being defiant
Tutu and Poppy took the girls to the Downtown Getdown...all decked out in their Florida State gear
No trip to Tallahassee would be complete without a family dinner. 30 plus years ago, you would have found me snuggling and playing with Uncle Tommy too....
Erin was a huge hit with Railey!
Florida State may have lost the game, but Erin, Jenn, Grant and I had a great time at the Kitts' tailgate catching up and visiting with old friends. We will get them next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment