Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do as I say....

Over the past year or so, I have realized that I need to watch what I say around Railey...it seems like overnight she turned into a little tape recorder that repeats EVERYTHING I say. Here are a few of my favorites over the past week...

  • Me: How did you sleep last night Railey
    Railey: Not good. My baby was kicking me all night long
  • This morning, I called downstairs to Railey to ask if she wanted to put on makeup with me to go to school. She came upstairs and perched herself on the tub beside the sink...her usual spot. After about a minute, I handed her the makeup brush and she asked me to hold on because she needed to prop her feet up, they were swelling.
  • She asked that when she finished her bagel if I would make her another. Of course I said yes. Railey's response? Mommy, you're my hero!

I have no idea where she came up with the last one but the other two....I have a pretty good guess:)

No comments:

Post a Comment