Sunday, December 27, 2015

Post Christmas Fun


Two days after Christmas I loaded up the girls to go to Tallahassee to spend some time with our aunts, uncles and cousins.  The girls were especially excited to see cousin Connor, who lives in South Florida.  Connor had injured his thumb and after being in Tallahassee 20 minutes, Maysie came to me and said she was hurt as well.  

We took the kids to  Cascades Park so they could run off some energy and try out the new hoverboard.




Ansley found a slide and was happy to stay as long as we would let her.







I know you are looking at these pictures wondering why I wouldn't pull Ansley's hair back.  Hopefully this picture will appropriately explain Ansley's reaction when I put a bow in and she "isn't in the mood."  Choose your battles.


 It was a beautiful day at the park!



The girls couldn't resist but to jump in the pool.  These kids are crazy.






We love our crazy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment