Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weekend Fun

Lynn and Levi came to town from Nashville so everyone decided to come to our house for a little sleepover.



Kaden was in town visiting from Holland!


 Ruby Dylan…a gorgeous version of her Daddy:)





Ansley was so excited to be the "big kid" of the bunch.  We had to stand guard over Levi and Ruby so she wouldn't trample them.



 Levi is such a chill baby.  He took his nap in the chair.




Luckily, Jolie brought her camera to get some shots…I love this one of my "baby."






I wish we could do this every weekend….I seriously have the best friends in the world.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW, I too wish we could do this every weekend!! Such a fun few days, loved seeing you all. We have THE cutest kids in our crew... EVER! Love you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete