Sunday, December 14, 2014

Danya's Wedding

I am sure that I am breaking some sort of "blogging code" here, but I can't say it any better than Garrett did on her blog.  And even though I didn't get permission, I feel the need to say that I did at least try to call her to ask before I copied, pasted, and published.

I’m going to Miami

I’m going to Miami  
Friends since Kindergarten, we all gathered around our friend as she walked down the aisle for a teary and tender ceremony.
I'm going to Miami
It’s not every day that Missy Elliott is at your reception (along with your friends Pepa, Kim, and Trina– um, she has 1.2 million instagram followers?!).
I'm going to Miami    And then…. we danced.

IMG_3777
Such nice friends I have. They say “everyone make an ugly face” and I’m the only one that does.
I'm going to Miami
especially the girl in the purple dress, second from left. She remembered to pack her dancing shoes all right.
I'm going to Miami
Can you guess who is wearing prescription sunglasses?
I'm going to Miami
What? It’s Christmas?
IMG_3699

IMG_3704

IMG_3705


We also perfected the art of “the selfie”— as did everyone else who took on the view of the Miami Beach skyline.
IMG_3757

Congratulations, sweet Danya. We are lucky to have friends that have been at every milestone moment for the past 30 years. xo
FacebookTwitterGoogle+Email

No comments:

Post a Comment