Friday, September 26, 2014

Gettin' Crafty

For some reason, even though I am NOT the crafty type, I volunteered for not one, but TWO craft projects for the girls' classes.

I was the only person who volunteered to do the class pumpkin for Ms. Mills Monkeys.  I might have complained a time or two, but I finished it and I don't think that I am going to be embarrassed when it is displayed for the school to see!  I thought Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. would be the perfect choice because it would appeal to the boys and girls at Sope Creek.  At least that is what I am banking on.



For Maysie's class, Charlotte and I worked on the DIY project for the Fall Festival.  Each class was responsible for creating a project with the help of the students.  Lucky for us, one of the parents in the class had this desk/chair combo and was willing to donate it.  I put a couple of coats of white paint on it, we got the kids handprints, and the Charlotte put a coat on to seal it and we were done!


No comments:

Post a Comment