Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Railey and Perelli

The 11 Alive news team did their weather broadcast from Sope Creek today and the entire 1st grade was invited to help out.  Railey tried to play it cool but I caught her in the mirror before school practicing what she would say if she was on TV.  It went something like "Hi, My name is Railey Chanon, and I'm on TV."  I explained that if she saw cameras she should act completely normal...just like the ZBB guys do when they are on stage.  Her reply, "But Mommy, Clay runs around like crazy when he is on the stage."  Hmmmmm...bad example I guess since the guys are actually performing when she sees them in front of cameras.  I quickly moved on.

Railey was front and center for a lot of the broadcast, standing to the right of Chesley McNeil.  At one point, he moved in front of her...


After the broadcast, Railey's class got to meet Pirelli, who was at the school since he is a a service dog.  From what I could gather from Railey, he was born without a paw and now has a prosthetic leg!     Apparently Railey and her friend Sophia got some extra time:)  




Another great day at school!



No comments:

Post a Comment