Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stagefright

Railey had her first Sope Creek performance this week.  As one would expect, she was all smiles and happily performing in the bleachers with the other Kindergarten classes.  Then, it was the Glowbugs turn to go up on stage for their spider song.

If I hadn't been there to see it, I would NEVER believe it.  Especially after her performance with ZBB last year.  A few minutes into the song, I saw her leave the stage crying with Mrs. Irrgang....Railey got stagefright.

After school, I asked what had happened.  She said that once they started singing AND dancing, she got nervous and had to cry.

Luckily, she bounced back and was all smiles once the show was over.  HUGE thank you to Chris Crawford for taking pictures of my girl!  Mama was busy videotaping the show for Daddy since he was on the road.






No comments:

Post a Comment