Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wyatt and Kelly's Wedding

Everyone knows that I love weddings, and this is one that will go down in the books!

We loaded up on the tour bus and headed to Kiawah for the wedding weekend.  Not a bad way to travel, go to sleep and wake up at your destination.  I could get used to this if I could only sleep on the bus!

The entire wedding weekend was perfect.  From the weather....to the location....to the ceremony....and of course, the reception.  I didn't bring my camera but managed to get a couple of shots...

Thanks for the picture Molly!
Jolie took this great shot of me and Paul just before the reception....thanks Jo!



The photobooth was a huge hit at the wedding.  Especially towards the end of the night;)



A MILLION thanks to my parents who came up to Marietta, AGAIN, to watch the girls.  I wouldn't be sane without your help!

1 comment: