Friday, March 2, 2012

5th Birthday Celebrations

Once again, March snuck up on me again and little Miss Railey's 5th birthday party plans are in full swing. Party invitations have been mailed

and birthday wreaths have been hung


I already have a vision for the party favor bags....now I just need to stay off Pinterest until they are finished. Otherwise, I will find something else that is cuter but will take up too much of my time. A local store in Marietta, lets the kids build their own birthday box. It is basically a gift registry for kids. The jury is still out on whether this is completely brilliant or completely tacky, but I decided to partake. In addition to this birthday box, Railey asked Tutu for an American Girl doll. So the day before her birthday party, Tutu is taking Railey to the American Girl store to pick out the perfect new addition to the Chanon family. We got a catalog and I gave Railey a pen and suggested that she circle the things that she would like. Big mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment