Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sara Mays Baptism

Little Maysie was baptized today at Holy Trinity in Decatur, GA. Paul, Railey and I are so blessed to have so many friends and family come to celebrate our baby girl. The ceremony went perfectly....the only minor glitch was that big sister Railey insisted on wearing Maysie's bonnet throughout the service. It woudl have made for a cute picture but I couldn't bring myself to pull out the Canon while sitting in church. I kind of regret that now...
After the service, we headed to our house for a brunch. You will notice that my mother is missing from these pictures. That's because the "hostess with the mostess" was busy getting the house ready and making everything easy for her favorite daughter.
Note to self. Get a family picture BEFORE you leave for the service or it will never happen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment