Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Blues

Part of our Halloween tradition is for the Levine's and Chanon's (minus the Daddy's so we can all ride in the same car) to load up the kids and travel to Burt's Pumpkin Patch. This year I was especially excited because it would be Sara Mays first time there and I was really excited to get some pictures taken of her, something that I really need to do more.

Both of our schedules have been really hectic so a weekend wouldn't work. We decided to go up on a random Wednesday afternoon after the kids got out of school.

Let's just say things didn't go as planned.

1) I forgot Maysie's diaper bag with formula, diapers, wipes....EVERYTHING.
2) Maysie decided that, for the first time ever, she was going to cry like a crazy baby whenever she was in the carseat
3) We forgot that it takes over an hour to get there and we left during rush hour traffic
4) I missed the exit

Deana and I were laughing about the chain of events and decided to go ahead and pull over to get all of the baby essentials ($55 later at Rite Aid) and by the time I got back in the car we realized that we were only going to have 20 minutes at the Pumpkin Patch before it closed.

We found another patch to go to in Alpharetta, it was actually more of a nursery, but it was the perfect day anyways. Kids had a blast, Deana and I got some really cute decorations, and we have even more memories to look back on in years to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment