Monday, September 27, 2010

School Blog

It's official, I LOVE Railey's teacher Miss Becky!

Miss Becky taught Railey last year as well and moved up with this age group to teach in the 3 year program at the church. She started a blog and since I am homeroom mother (that's right, Railey is old enough to have a homeroom mom!!!) I went in to take some pictures of the kids.

There is nothing like seeing how excited Railey gets everytime I walk into her classroom...I wonder how much longer that will happen?!? I loved every minute of the fruit party...










Her favorite class toy is the panda...OF COURSE!

I also saw Railey in action on the playground. It turns out that the stories she tells on the way home from school are pretty accurate. Railey, Sadie and Lawson chase Jude, Alex and Boyd around the playground the ENTIRE TIME.





No comments:

Post a Comment